AboutWe provide a full-service range in several areas
We provide professional legal assistance in all stages of support in the process of obtaining a residence permit under the Golden Residence Permit program. From the selection of real estate and support of the sale and purchase transaction, preparation of all the necessary documents and support on all steps of applying for a “Golden Visa” and obtaining a residence permit in Portugal, to extending the “Golden Visa” and applying for Portuguese citizenship.
Benefits of obtaining a residence permit under the Golden Residence Permit program:
- Opportunity to live and work in Portugal
- Possibility of obtaining a residence permit for family members of the investor (spouse, children under 26 years old, parents over 65 years old)
- It is enough to stay in the country for only 7 days a year in the first year and at least 14 days in subsequent years
- Free movement without a visa in the countries of the “Schengen zone”
- The right to obtain a permanent residence permit after 5 years without limitation of the period of validity
- No double taxation
- Possibility of obtaining Portuguese citizenship after 5 years of a temporary residence permit (Golden Visa) in accordance with current legislation.
Purchase one or more properties for a total amount of 500,000 €.
The residential property cannot be located on the coast, Lisbon or Porto metropolitan area. Regions in the interior of the continent or properties in the Madeira or Azores Archipelagos in their entirety are eligible.
Note: Commercial and tourist properties have no restrictions on location and can be located on the coast, Lisbon or Porto.
from 350,000 €
Purchase of one or more properties built more than 30 years ago, requiring renovation or located in areas of cultural and historical heritage, or restoration of the urban environment for a total amount of 350,000 euros (including renovation costs). In areas with a low population density / underdeveloped economy, the minimum amount of such investments is from 280,000 euros
Starting a business and a company creating at least 10 jobs for Portuguese citizens
Deposit in a Portuguese bank in the amount of 1,5 million euros or more – Purchase of shares of Portuguese companies for the amount of at least 1 million euros
Investment in research projects of at least 500,000 €
Investments in the restoration and preservation of the national cultural heritage of at least 250,000 €
Purchase of units in investment funds for an amount of at least € 500,000
Creation of a company with a capital of 500,000 € and a central office in Portugal, as well as the creation of at least 5 jobs.
Do you have any questions?
For more information and individual advice on obtaining a residence permit under the Golden Residence Permit program, fill out our feedback form or contact us by phone or e-mail.
Committed to quality
Why choose us